Thursday, February 2, 2012

Update: Les Miserables casting choices.

Remember last month when I went on a bit of a rampage about the Les Miserables casting? (It turned out to be my most-read post of January, actually. Lots of other Les Mis fans out there, I presume?) Well, one of my gripes was that Taylor Swift was rumored to be under consideration for the role of Eponine. Today, I discovered that's no longer the case! Instead, Samantha Barks - who played Eponine in a West End production of Les Mis for a year - has been cast. Now here's an Eponine I can get behind. Can't wait for the movie!


And in case you needed more proof:


Oh, and did I mention how adorable she is? Just check out her reaction when she found out she had landed the part - while onstage for another production. Plus, she's already brunette!

No comments: