Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy National Margarita Day!

Did you know today is National Margarita Day? Well neither did I, until Esquire magazine so thoughtfully told me. That inspired me to troll Pinterest for some margarita recipes, and in what is probably the laziest blog post ever, I'm sharing some with you here. I haven't tested any, so don't get upset with me if they're not good, but let me know if you try any!

This is reputedly "The BEST Fresh Margarita": 


Blood orange margaritas:

Strawberry margarita popsicles:

And finally, some margarita cupcakes!
Source: google.com via Linsey on Pinterest

Unfortunately, this person pinned straight from Google (grr), so I tracked down the original site for you.

P.S. - I just remembered something: I've been wanting to link up with The Vintage Apple for her weekly "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday" posts, and I just so happened to write a Pinterest post tonight! How perfect. So here's my first Pinteresting Wednesday link-up!

google

No comments: