Friday, February 17, 2012

30-Day Book Challenge: Day 29

Day 29 – A book everyone hated but I liked


I honestly cannot think of anything to put here. I even went so far as to sort my read list on Goodreads by average rating, but every book I've read has at least a 3-star average rating (even the ones I didn't like). So instead, I'm going to tell you a book everyone liked that I didn't:

 
Image via Goodreads

The Glass Castle. I usually love memoirs, and there wasn't anything wrong with this book necessarily, I just really didn't care for it. My mom and sister both really liked it, and the average rating on Goodreads is 4.14 stars, but I only gave it one. It's just not a book I would recommend to anyone. Sorry!

What about you? Have you read The Glass Castle? Can you think of any books everyone hated but you liked? Have you hated any of the books I've mentioned so far in this challenge? (It's okay, I won't be offended!)

No comments: