Saturday, February 11, 2012

Things that make me go "hmm."


This photo doesn't have anything to do with the links below, but I just think it's gorgeous. Do you agree?

Did anyone else notice the middle finger during the Super Bowl halftime show? I thought something controversial might have happened when my screen freaked out for a minute, but I wouldn't have even noticed if the network hadn't tried to censor it (too late).

Have you been craving some iguana meat? Then you're in luck!

How did I not know about this?

Be careful when streaming Netflix away from home, or you could get an $10,600 bill like this family.

This is probably old news, but I've never seen Toddlers in Tiaras, so I don't know. I do know I'll definitely never watch it now!

Did you know Americans eat almost half of the world’s yearly supply of chocolate?

This Victoria's Secret model retired to save her body for her husband.

An interesting controversy over whether home-schooled students should be allowed to participate on public school athletic teams.

And you thought you had a big salt- and pepper-shaker collection.

A New York Times "Modern Love" essay on how a woman became her own in-law. Yup, you heard that right.

And just because I am a complete nerd: The evolution of a turtle's shell.

Happy weekend! I'm skiing up in Angel Fire today. What are you doing? Anyone seeing/saw The Vow?

No comments: