Thursday, January 19, 2012

Productive Thursday.

I had three very important accomplishments today. (Only one was actually important - #1 - but that's beside the point.)

1. My intern coordinator finished training me on the content management system Outside Online uses at work today. This means I can start building content as soon as I get my own login information! :)


2. I finally got a library card at the Santa Fe Public Library. Between that and my Kindle, I should surpass my Goodreads goal of reading 25 books in 2012 in no time at all.

 Photo courtesy of my Samsung Captivate.

3. Gasp! I read everything in my Google Reader! Even with the 18 new feeds I've added to find story ideas since starting my internship. This is crazy. (Remember when I had 411 unread items at one time?)


Maybe tomorrow I'll be even more productive and finally give you another photo update on my apartment! But for now, the Criminal Minds episode I'm watching is tracking a killer less than 30 minutes from my childhood home, so I'm very intrigued. See you later!

No comments: