Friday, January 20, 2012

30-Day Book Challenge

I found this "30-Day Book Challenge" while poking around the web the other day. I'm sure it's a little outdated now (most of the participants I saw were doing the challenge in mid-2011), but I thought it looked like a fun idea for my blog. (And a way to get me blogging more regularly. I've been bad at that since this internship started.)

Image via educhoices.org

So, starting tonight (or tomorrow, if I don't get around to posting again this evening), I will be telling you all about the following 30 books:

(See full list - with links to each daily post - after the jump. Note: Links will not become active until that day.)

Day 1 – Best book I read last year
Day 2 – A book I've read more than three times
Day 3 – My favorite series
Day 4 – Favorite book of my favorite series
Day 5 – A book that makes me happy
Day 6 – A book that makes me sad
Day 7 – Most underrated book
Day 8 – Most overrated book
Day 9 – A book I thought I wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 10 – Favorite classic book
Day 11 – A book I hated
Day 12 – A book I used to love but don’t anymore
Day 13 – My favorite writer
Day 14 – Favorite book by my favorite writer
Day 15 – Favorite male character
Day 16 – Favorite female character
Day 17 – Favorite quote from my favorite book
Day 18 – A book that disappointed me
Day 19 – Favorite book turned into a movie
Day 20 – Favorite romance book
Day 21 – Favorite book from my childhood
Day 22 – Favorite book I own
Day 23 – A book I've wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t
Day 24 – A book I wish more people would’ve read
Day 25 – A character who I can relate to the most
Day 26 – A book that changed my opinion about something
Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 28 – Favorite title
Day 29 – A book everyone hated but I liked
Day 30 – My favorite book of all time
 Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Jessica Bucher said...

Love this! I may have to steal it ;)

Megan said...

Please do! I would love to get some new book ideas. :) And it's a great, easy way to schedule posts ahead of time.