Monday, January 2, 2012

The best of: Cup of Jo

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun and/or relaxing New Year's Eve, whichever you wanted to have. :) I spent the weekend with one of my best friends from high school at Monterey Bay, and it was so wonderful to walk the wharf with her and catch up.


Of course, one of the first things I did when I got home was catch up on my Google Reader. Not surprisingly, it was full of "Happy New Year" posts, but my favorite was a recap of 2011 from Cup of Jo's Joanna Goddard. If you've been reading my recent posts, you'll know I voted her Best "I-want-her-life" blog and Best for a quick read blog in my best of blogs post. If you were interested in reading Cup of Jo, this post is a great way to get started and see some of her most interesting posts throughout the year. Enjoy!

No comments: