Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Friday: Friday's Fancies (Week 13)

I know I just did a fall fashion post last Friday, but {av} is hosting a "Leaf Love" Friday's Fancies link-up this week, and I thought it might be fun to play along. Plus, I keep finding great autumn outfits on Pinterest that I want to share:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I originally created an outfit centered around this fabulous sweater, but then I decided I should let the colors of the fall leaves inspire me, as {av}'s theme suggests. I also threw in hints of navy, just because I like it, and a little beanie that I would never be brave enough to wear. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel silly in hats? Anyway, this is the final product:

Leaf Love



Click the button below to see what other leaf-inspired outfits bloggers created this week:

7 comments:

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

leopard is my new black -- i could wear it all the time! actually i do ha love these fall fashions!

happy weekend!

Clarissa said...

Fall is perfect for layering! Especially here in Texas where it can be really cold in the morning and reach the 80s or 90s in the afternoon! Love this!

Kristina said...

I love the mustard and reds that are hot this season! I need to get my hands on brown riding boots!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

really cute! just got some jeans just like those from old navy! :)

Blue Dog Belle said...

absolutely perfect! Love the mustard sweater!!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Rachieboo823 said...

amazing outfit! I love the colors and splashes of navy. I would love to wear more hats but some (especially beanies) don't feel right. I can do ball caps all day, but hey I'm from the south it's kind of a staple here! Happy Friday!

Jessica Bucher said...

cute outfit!! I wish it were cold enough here to wear sweaters.