Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Friday: The Fashion

Left: 1 | 2 | 3                                                             Right: 1 | 2 | 3

Welcome to my second installment of Fall Friday! Today I wanted to highlight the wonderful fashion of fall. I absolutely love fall clothes: the boots, the sweaters, the leggings, the cardigans, the tall socks ... I just love the layered look!

Clockwise from top left: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I probably wouldn't wear the leather pants in the bottom right picture, but I love all the other looks! Scarves, tights and cardigans are my jam. I especially love boots and tall socks over tights.

What is your ideal fall outfit?

2 comments:

Whitney said...

My ideal fall outfit is anything that includes tights and boots. It's so comfy and cute at the same time!

Abby said...

Boots and sweaters - the big, comfy, over-sized kind :)