Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blogger Book Swap

In case you haven't noticed, I really like books. And as much as I love my Kindle, there's nothing quite like a good, worn paperback novel. If you agree, then I have some good news! My fellow avid reader and blogger friend Jessica at Sweet Green Tangerine asked me to co-host a used-book swap with her, and I was delighted to oblige!

First, the rules:


Second, the button:

Photobucket


Third, my own shameless plug: I'm hosting a book challenge from November 1 to January 31 with all kinds of fun reading challenges (which Jessica contributed to!). If you choose to participate, feel free to use the button below. :)

Photobucket


I can't wait to find out who my book swap partner is! I already have a few good books in mind for you. :)

5 comments:

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife said...

I found you through the swap. I'm so excited about the swap! I just joined the winter book challenge. It's a little intimidating lol It sounds like a lot of books! It also sounds fun =)
~new follower
http://this-unscripted-life.blogspot.com/

Sophie @ threetimesf said...

I'm worried about joining the swap and somebody having to post something all the way to the UK for me!

Jessica Bucher said...

We can work something out!

Anonymous said...

Can I still play!?

Meghan said...

I'm interested if it isn't too late!