Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Friday: The Football

I already shared my love for fall foliage, fall fashion and more fall fashion. This week, I wanted to share one of my greatest loves in the autumn season: football! More specifically, college football. Even more specifically, Tiger football.


I know the Tigers haven't been performing too well this season, but I don't mind. The way I see it, no one expected us to perform well in the SEC. When we lose, no one is surprised. When we win, it will be awesome and everyone will be impressed! I like to set my expectations low so they are harder to disappoint.... Well, with my sports anyway. I always root for the underdog. :)

Which team are you rooting for this season?

4 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Isn't it fun to be in the SEC though? ;) (Unless of course, you are an Auburn fan like me...ugh rough season!)

Alyx said...

One thing is for sure - the SEC is definitely a way harder conference than the Big12. I'd rather lose in the SEC than win in a conference that isn't really taken all that seriously (especially since it's fallen apart in the last couple years).

Alyx said...

Oh, and obviously I'm rooting for Nebraska, but it hasn't exactly been our best season this year.

Leah said...

I agree- College football is where it's at! Although I'm routing for Iowa State in the Big 12 - I love my Cyclones!