Tuesday, October 23, 2012

InstaTuesday: NorCal Edition

I have been sorely failing to update you on my adventures as a Leadership Consultant, but I think I just found the perfect link-up to help me share my travels thus far. I ended up sending my camera home pretty early on in my travels. Now that I have an iPhone, it just seems silly to carry around another cord and another charger for my camera, especially because I don't do anything with my photos anyway. Therefore, Instagram has become my main form of communication, so what better way to share my adventures than with some Instagram photos through Taingamala's InstaTuesday Link-Up?

During my days off this past weekend, I traveled to Sonoma, California, to spend some quality time with my mother, brother and sister. These weekends are usually full of wine and sunrises, but this weekend we decided to venture outside the wineries and do some family-friendly activities. Enjoy!

Driving out of the city to wine country on Friday night.
Nothing quite beats waking up to this gorgeous view every morning.


Pumpkin patch and corn maze with the family!
Photos courtesy of my brother's camera: Lost in the corn maze; being scary; siblings out on the deck at the house in Sonoma.
Margaritas and guacamole in the Sonoma Square after a long day of looking at cornstalks. Courtesy of my sister's Instagram, @abstroup.
Another Sonoma sunrise, also courtesy of @abstroup.
Driving back into the city Monday morning for our flights.
Goodbye California, hello Illinois!


9 comments:

Jane said...

What a fabulous trip! Sonoma is so wonderful and you are seriously making me miss California. It looks like you all had so much fun together! Thanks for linking up!

Carenpants said...

Looks like a great time! Glad you got some time off to enjoy fall!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Looks like a great trip. We would love to get up to Sonoma again!

Meghan said...

Ahh. I miss Sonoma! It's so gorgeous. Hope you enjoy IL - where are you headed?

Meg said...

Oh my gosh I love the golden gate!! Your photos are great :)

Meg

Whitney said...

How pretty! I've never been to California but I would love to one day!

Unknown said...

Great pictures and awesome tripe! I would LOVE to go to Northern California.

Jessie Jones said...

Looks like a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

two things - 1) I wish that I had become a leadership consultant for my sorority (AGD), I miss it so much!
2) does your family live in sonoma? I grew up there!