Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week in Review: 09.21.2013

Remember last week when I said the fiance and I were going to be social and go to a church picnic and a sorority alumnae happy hour? Yeah ... we only ended up going to the picnic. Then we just wanted to lie around and watch college football haha. I started my new job on Monday, so I logged my first 40-hour work week in a while, and Jonathan and I had a date at the drive-in theater last night, which is also an item on my 24 Before 24 list! Woohoo! Here's how the rest of the week looked:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
5. Currently: enjoying homemade guacamole (posted September 15)
4. Everyone should read this book. (posted September 19)
3. The Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR List (posted September 16)
2. Pay It Forward: Blogger Style (posted September 15)
1. Advice Needed: Stylish Walking Shoes for Europe (posted March 13)

In case you missed it: On Tuesday, I co-hosted the monthly Literary Junkies link-up and discussed learning foreign languages for Travel Tuesday.

I'm not going to lie: Adjusting to my work schedule left me almost no time for reading blogs. So I'm sorry if you suddenly get 8 million comments from me tomorrow (or tonight) when I have time to catch up on my Bloglovin'. :) I did find this pretty hilarious though (and so true!!):


Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah Pete said...

I feel ya on playing blog-catchup. My golly.
How is it THIS easy to fall out of something we enjoy? And, really, catching up on all the reading and comments . .. sometimes it feels like work, doesn't it? I try to explain to the hubs that this can be a "work" hobby because of the reading, networking, photography, writing, and editing. It's hard! And it's time consuming, but it's totally worth it ;]
Have a great weekend!

emi said...

great catch up! love that tetris thing, haha now i feel like playing it!!

xoxo
welltraveledwife.com

The Lady Okie said...

I'm pretty sure I read too many blogs. And people blog EVERY DAY. Who has time to read that many posts?! Not me.