|create your own word cloud here|Run a half-marathon.
- Be able to do the highest modifications in one of my Sunday yoga classes.
Complete one of my own book challenges. Pick a wedding date and venue and take engagement pictures. Find a steady volunteer position. Visit at least one new state.
- Finish at least one scrapbook, then catalog the rest of my photos and donate the extra craft supplies.
Create and order a photo book from my European Extravaganza.
- Guest post for at least two new blogs.
Have at least 10 bloggers link up for one of my Travel Tuesday posts. Attend a professional football game.
- See a musical I haven't seen before.
Finally hang my "Where I've Been" map!
- Take an adult education class in something useful (bartending, cooking, Microsoft Excel, conversational Spanish, etc.).
- Send a holiday present to a soldier overseas.
See a movie at a drive-in theater.
- Complete one entire crossword from a newspaper or magazine without any help.
- Spend an entire day unplugged. From midnight to 11:59 p.m., I won't use my phone, computer, television, car, Kindle or iPod.
- Create and complete a San Francisco bucket list. (I still haven't ridden a cable car, for goodness sakes!)
- Get a professional massage.
Take the GRE.
- Finish the books on my "currently reading" list as of September 5, 2013. (Some of them have been in progress for almost two years!)
- Hold a plank for four minutes.
- Send snail mail to at least 10 different people, for no specific occasion or reason.
You can also see my "life list," from which many of the goals above were taken, here.
Wish me luck! :) Do you have a similar list? (Or lists?)
P.S. — No. 2 on this list was originally "get a job," but I'm happy to say I accepted a full-time job offer yesterday! So I felt compelled to replace it with a new item. :)