Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekly Wishes: End-of-Year Edition

What better time than the end of the year to set some organization goals for myself, amiright? Why wait until January when I have 23 days of this month left at my disposal?! That being said, here are five things I hope to accomplish this week. (Because after this week, I'll be visiting San Diego and then my brother will be visiting and then it will be Christmas and then it will be New Year's and then my family will be visiting for a belated Christmas ... sheesh! Basically, I need to get shiz done this week or it's not happening at all haha.)


1. Address, stamp and send all holiday cards and wedding thank you notes! We're sending them together in one envelope to save on postage, but I'm still sending separate cards for each occasion because I just love writing cards. :)

2. Submit final project for my research design class. For those of you who don't know, I'm currently pursuing my Master of Library and Information Science, and this week marks the final week of my first quarter of graduate school. Woohoo!

3. Pack for San Diego. Yup, I'm headed down south for some quality sister time this weekend. Yay! It's hard living so far away from your best friend, but she's visited me multiple times this year in the Bay Area, so it's about time I returned the favor.

4. Schedule at least two blog posts for each week in December. I have a lot to share with you, from my wedding to my honeymoon to other post ideas I've had floating around in my head, and I want to end this year on a good note by posting regularly.

5. Clean the apartment. I used to think I was such a neat person, but of course everyone probably thinks that when they live alone. Now, I notice (or am told haha) that I have little piles of stuff everywhere. I spend a lot of time at home doing schoolwork, blog stuff, etc., and I like to move around to stay motivated, which means I leave little piles of projects everywhere. Whoops! This definitely needs to get organized before my family visits next month. :)

As a bonus item, I wish I will get more than 100 responses to my blog survey by the end of this month! Will you help me achieve this goal? The average time to take the survey so far has been less than four minutes, so I promise it isn't long! You can take the survey here.

If you like setting public goals (which we all know helps keep you accountable), link up on Mondays with Melyssa at The Nectar Collective to share your weekly wishes. Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: