Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Historic Santa Fe Plaza.

I promised you pictures of my "tourist" excursion to the Plaza on Memorial Day, and here they are. As I've said before, I don't mind if you pin my photographs as long as you link them back to this specific post and not my blog home page. Thanks. :)


One bad thing about the downtown area: There is nowhere convenient to lock up your bike. Considering how many cyclists are in the city, I would think there would be more bike racks.
Is it just me, or do most of my pictures include a book and some type of food? :)
I was baptized at a church of St. Francis of Assisi and never knew he was the patron saint of Santa Fe until Monday.
One of these does not belong. I'll give you a hint: The first, third and fourth signs are for contemporary art galleries. The J.Crew sign is not.
Busy day at the Plaza.

3 comments:

Carenpants said...

looks like fun! Although some parts were hard to read, I loved The Kite Runner.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day! Did you buy a lot of books then? :)

Megan said...

I couldn't find your e-mail address, so hopefully you see this response. :) I actually didn't buy any books; they were mostly signed first-editions and very expensive, and I use the library for all my books, but I still like to look!