Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Fancies: The best of ...

First, I want to send huge kudos to Alison over at {long distance loving} for celebrating her 150th Friday's Fancies link-up today! That's almost three years of fashion-related posts every Friday! For this special anniversary, I decided to pick my five favorite fashionable creations from the past and reshare them here. You can click on any image to see the original post. Enjoy!

This was the second outfit I ever created for Friday's Fancies, back in February 2012.
I would definitely wear this now!
If only I still had a spring break. Sigh....
St. Paddy's Day
This was a St. Patrick's Day celebration outfit. I love creating night & day combinations!
Mizzou Fan
Gotta show my school spirit. Come on. ;)
This was my most recent participation in Friday's Fancies. It was a really fun graphic to make!

Have you ever joined this link-up? What has been your favorite post? I'd love to check it out!

P.S. — If you're a fan of Alison's blog, be sure to check out the feature she did on my fiance and I a few weeks ago. Her series about long-distance couples was the main reason I started reading her blog, so I was pretty stoked when she asked me to be her first return feature! Check it out here.

7 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How fun! What a god idea! I should've looked back at my posts :)

Christine Rosko said...

I love all of these, especially the first one and the St. Patrick's Day one. So cute.
~Christine

Debbie Rodgers said...

The first one is especially gorgeous!

Is it a silly question to ask what you use to put these together?

Unknown said...

I can't pick a favorite out of the 5 you posted! That St. Paddy's day board is pretty dang cute though. But that spring break combo makes me really miss the sunshine and days on the beach.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

FF changed my blog! It was the first time I reached out to a link up and received comments/followers out in blog land. (Probably how we 'met'). I never read your long distance feature so I will have to go check it out. She featured Kev and my story a while back too!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

ahh this is such a good idea! i even made a 'friday fancies' tag for my blog because i was participating in it so much. i love how unique your short story post is!

xoxo,
Alicia / River City Chic