1 | 2 | 3 | 4
If you like these Instagram photos, be sure to check back on Monday for an Insta-recap of my trip to Tennessee!
4. Advice Needed: Stylish Walking Shoes for Europe (posted March 13)
3. Semi-Charmed Winter 2012 Book Challenge (posted October 15, 2012)
2. Autumn 2013 Book Challenge: The Preliminary List (posted September 30)
1. Semi-Charmed Autumn 2013 Book Challenge (posted September 25)
In case you missed it: My book challenge posts usually dominate my Google Analytics at the turn of the month (though I am surprised a post from 2012 showed up in the top three!), but I actually did post some new content in the past two weeks, including:
- two Travel Tuesday posts (on Madrid & Lisbon)
- a special post for my fiance's birthday
- a Book Chat post about reading my Kindle vs. print books
- a collection of my favorite Friday's Fancies creations for the link-up's 150th anniversary.
|image via Awesome People Reading|
>> I'll admit it: I'm a white-wine drinker. Are you? (Cup of Jo)
>> Amanda shares exactly why I never should have gotten a smartphone. I'm proud of her for still holding out! (The Lady Okie)
>> This is one of the best travel articles I've read online lately, and it's not even about a place. It's about how we remember one. (National Geographic)
>> Just for fun, here are two fun little websites to add to your RSS feed: Love the Liberry and Cabin Porn. One is quotes and the other is photographs, so they are quick to read/view and well worth the time!
How is your weekend going?