Friday, June 8, 2012

A skirt for every woman.

Happy Friday! First of all, I'm featured on The Observant Turtle today as one of Whitney's June sponsors! Go check it out; her blog is awesome. Plus, I just found out we both graduated in December 2011 will practically the same degrees. She studied communications and history, and I studied journalism and history. Now if that isn't a sign we should be blogger besties, I don't know what is. :)

For the meat of this post, I'm participating in my first-ever Fashion Friday link-up with Blonde Episodes today.




Lately, I've been loving the pencil skirt trend, but I've also been wanting to branch out and get some looser styles to fill out my professional wardrobe. I was able to find a ton of adorable yet professional skirts on Shabby Apple. Fun colors, fun patterns, and you can find a skirt for any body type (though I realize all these women are about a size 2). Here are five of my favorites:

Clockwise, from top left: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Of course I included a few pencil skirts, but I'm also loving the looser style in the top two. (Is anyone surprised I picked a yellow skirt? Haha.) Which is your favorite?

The Fine Print: I am a Shabby Apple affiliate. Every time someone accesses the Shabby Apple site through a link on my blog and buys something within two weeks, I get 5 percent commission. So, if you're thinking of buying something from Shabby Apple, feel free to click one of my buttons first. ;)

4 comments:

Margarita Bloom said...

Linking up from Blonde Episodes!! Love pencil skirts and totally love that black skirt with the bow!! Happy Pampering weekend!!

Kisses, Regina!
http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com/
Margarita Bloom Retro Skincare & Beauty

Whitney said...

Awww, thanks for the shout out! Yes, we should definitely be blogger besties. it's meant to be! haha

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I love the shabby apple adds, but have never tried their clothes. I need to, they are all so cute!

Carenpants said...

I like that green!