Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The last few days.

Quick recap of the week (so far):

All photos courtesy of Pinterest


Sunday: Poolside for several hours with the interns. I even got a teensy bit of a tan! (Quite an accomplishment for me, especially because I didn't get burned at all.)



Monday: Sushi at Harry & Sons (again)! I broke out of my California Roll/Spicy Tuna Roll shell and tried some Spicy Hamachi. Definitely a repeat dish. We walked the mile-ish from Memorial Headquarters (good for us!) and stopped for Ben and Jerry's on the way back for some ice cream on the patio. Yum.



Tuesday: Ladies' Night at Wired and Fired. I didn't participate in the pottery making because (1) I didn't want to have to ship my pottery home or pack it to Africa and (2) I spent way too much money at Express last weekend. (Thanks a lot, coupons! You are so conniving.) But it was fun watching the other girls create their various masterpieces!



Currently: We planned to visit the Opera for some 18+ fun, but it is storming something fierce outside, so we'll have to see what happens. (Luckily, we were able to hit up Starbucks right before the downpour began, so I'm happily sipping a grande, no-fat, non-whip Peppermint Mocha as I type. Just in case you ever feel like bringing me some coffee, that's my go-to drink. Just saying....)

No comments: