Friday, September 12, 2014

Change is here!

Well, now seems as good a time as any to post my big news, considering I just got home from my last day at my current job. Woohoo!! As of next week, I will be working part-time as a library aide, and (hopefully) part-time as a lifestyle blogger. ;) Y'all are some smart people; most of you guessed that a new job was one of my big announcements!


As for the other announcement, it goes hand in hand with the new job....


I'm going back to school to become a librarian! I'll be joining Fran as a Master of Library and Information Science candidate at the University of Washington, and I couldn't be more excited. From public librarianship to archives and special collections to academic librarianship, I am fascinated by many branches of library science and look forward to pursuing my career in one (or more!) of them. I'm off to Seattle next week for my graduate school orientation ... wish me luck!

Did you participate in my poll? What did you guess?

No comments: