Sunday, March 30, 2014

Currently: feeling very disappointed in Scandal

The fiance and me at a friend's wedding in St. Louis last weekend (image via Instagram)

reading | Cress, the third book in the Lunar Chronicles. As I've mentioned before, these books aren't really my style, but I think this one is shaping up to be the best of the series.

writing | addresses on about 200 save the date postcards....

listening | to the latest Criminal Minds marathon Jonathan and I have been indulging in these past few weeks.

thinking | that Scandal really sucks this season. Seriously. I think Episode 3 was the last time Olivia took a client who wasn't directly related to the presidential campaign, and I couldn't care less about her on-again, off-again relationship with Fitz. (That was also the best episode of the season thus far, in my opinion. I cried!) Looks like Scandal is turning into another Revenge for me. Sigh....

smelling | nothing. Hmm.... I hope I'm not getting sick! *worried face*

wishing | Olivia would stop worrying so much about the President and start helping more scandalous high-powered Washingtonians. Seriously. This is bumming me out.

hoping | I win the lottery soon so I can quit my job and hop on a plane around the world. That could happen, right?

wearing | flannel pajama pants and an oversized UC Berkeley T-shirt. Mmm hmm!

loving | how I spent yesterday morning: reading at a local coffeeshop with a chocolate croissant and my fiance. If only every morning could be spent that way!

wanting | something good to happen soon so I can share some big news I received recently with all of you. ;)

needing | to pick out my bridesmaids' dresses for my wedding! We're getting closer to the six-month mark every day. Eek!

feeling | disappointed in the third season of Scandal. Have I mentioned that yet?

clicking | around Instagram looking at pictures of puppies. I know—not a good idea when you live in an apartment with a strict no-pet policy! But our lease is up soon, and I really want to move to a house and get a furry friend.

How was your weekend? Any exciting plans for the upcoming week?

siddathornton

No comments: