Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Travel Tuesday: Where in the world?

Greetings, fellow travelers and wanderlusters! Welcome back to Travel Tuesday, a weekly link-up to share all your travel shenanigans and expert tips. Before we begin, I just wanted to note that I revealed a very special project earlier this morning on the blog. If you like to read, you'll definitely want to check it out. :) And enough with the shameless self-promotion! Today, I'm trying something a little different for Travel Tuesday: a game!

I've selected 10 photos from my travels, and I thought it might be fun to have you guess where each photo was taken! I'm looking for the city names, but if you also know the specific landmark (if there is one pictured), more props to you! Hint: Each photo is from a different European country. If you need more help, I've listed 15 possible countries at the bottom of this post to choose from (not all countries are pictured). Let's see how this goes! :)

A:


B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:





Possible countries (if I gave you the cities, that would be too easy!): Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City.

Link up with your travel stories and/or tips below! Feel free to grab the button, too.




No comments: