Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall Friday: The Footwear (Friday's Fancies: Week 14)


I had been planning a footwear-themed post for this Fall Friday post anyway, then I saw {av}'s Friday's Fancies theme this week was autumn-inspired, so I decided to combine them (again)! I know this Friday's Fancies is technically supposed to be inspired by a fall treat, but {av} always encourages us to post about anything we want, so I'm going to pretend like riding boots are my "treat." :)

Brown Riding Boots


Oh, and see those boots in the bottom right corner? They're only $35 at Target! The next set is a little more wintery (and not footwear-related), but I've definitely had to pull out my knee-length wool coat a few times already this season. I can't wait to see what everyone else put together for Friday's Fancies this week!

Coats & Scarves

P.S. — Click on either image above to see the full Polyvore set. Also, see my past Fall Friday posts here ... and here ... and here and here and here!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sold! I'm going to Target to find those boots right now.

Anonymous said...

Noooooo! My size isn't available online. =(

Blue Dog Belle said...

Those target boots are amazing!!! Have a great weekend love.

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

so anthro said...

Stop it-- I think I need those boots!! Target trip for sure this weekend, thanks for sharing! xx

Kate said...

I love boots! Those Target ones are a great find!

Jessica Bucher said...

I have promised myself a good pair of brown riding boots this winter. I think they are a wardrobe must.

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

ahhh i miss target SO much. love your picks!

Allyssa said...

I've had my eye on those boots from Target! They're all so great though!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love all of those boots and peacoats -- especially the navy! :)
ps. check out my giveaway -last day to enter!!
http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html