Thursday, August 2, 2012

Photo a Day: July

I wasn't too on top of the photo a day challenge for July, but I'm surprised at how many days I actually did. Check it out:


2. This was our rental car in Pennsylvania for the Fourth of July. It was the fifth state I had been to in two weeks, so I thought that qualified as busy.
5. Bonfire on the ground at the lake.
8. Grandmom made corn fritters for lunch! Yum.
12. I saw a variety of textures when I was laying out my clothes to pack for my new traveling job.
13. Then, of course, I had to open my empty suitcase and get started.
14. This was my attempt at building muscle — by doing my college-football-player boyfriend's workout. Not smart.
17. My addiction is definitely sweet tea. It's nice to be back in Atlanta!
19. My animal for the day was the turtle on this adorable card.
21. I went to Krispy Kreme for the first time ever around 9 p.m. on the 21st.
23. Check out my first-ever sock bun in this mirror pic! It was the end of the day, so some little pieces were starting to secede.
28. This cute cup is only one of the many goodies we've received at our job training.

Did you participate in July? Are you planning to take on the August challenge?

2 comments:

Jessica Bucher said...

Love the sock bun. Cute!
These pics are great!

Patty said...

What??? You had never been to Krispy Kreme? I was definitely a bad mother.