After meeting each other for the first time at Leadership Seminar a few weeks ago, the 2012-2013 Alpha Delta Pi Leadership Consultants were reunited in Atlanta last Tuesday. We overcame our first travel-related obstacle together by successfully fitting 11 people and 26 suitcases in our two rental cars. Whew! After unloading the cars at Executive Office, we were invited downstairs to receive our new goodies from the sorority.
- A new iPad, affectionately nicknamed the "PiPad" in these parts.
- A PiPhone (which I used to take this picture).
- A very official nametag.
- A binder designed by our Violet Sister (see below).
- Our very own Ritual Book!
- Fun folders and office supplies, including sticky pads, paper clips, highlighters, etc.
- A padfolio with the crest of Alpha Delta Pi.
- Legit business cards with a card holder.
When I first found out Brett was my Violet Sister at Leadership Seminar, she told me she had stalked my Pinterest to see what kind of stuff I liked. I can tell from this binder: It just screams Megan, don't you think? :) She also sent me a beautiful engraved bracelet at Executive Office accompanied by a turtle card. It was such a nice surprise!
|Thanks, Violet! :)|
After opening up all our goodies, our boss gave us the best gift of all: Our August schedules! I'm not saying where I'm going quite yet, but I will say I'll be visiting five campuses in three different states during the month of August, and I couldn't be more excited.
Stay tuned for more updates from our training here in Atlanta!