Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photo A Day: June

I'm a little late this month, but here's my #photoadayJune recap. Did you participate?




Here are a few words of explanation for the photos I think need it:

3. This is a pretty unattractive food picture, but this mushroom and chicken crepe on my plate was delicious after Mass!
4. A close-up of the ADPi crest on my President's Ring.
9. I spent "Get Outdoors Day" hiking in Pecos National Historic Park. This was my view while hiking the Civil War trail.
10. The best bit of my weekend was Skyping with my mom, brother and sister in Switzerland, and my grandma in Pennsylvania. Check out her dog in the background! Haha.
15. This yellow Zia flag of New Mexico was flying proudly at the Santa Fe Plaza.
16. I bought this dress while I was out and about at TJ Maxx.
17. This in my bag photo came directly from this blog post.
24. I had Georgia on my mind the day before I left for Atlanta.
25. This cute photo of ADPi alumnae was in my room at Memorial Headquarters on Monday night.

So, who's doing Photo a Day July? Follow me on Instagram at @mcstroup to see my pictures!

1 comment:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Instramg is my fave app! How do you save the pics to put on the blog with the intagram app effects?