Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring into Chevron

When I first started linking up with {av} for Friday's Fancies last January, I had no style. I have since developed minimal style, and I'm proud to say I could put together a very similar outfit to the one below from my current wardrobe, except for the skirt. I am definitely on the hunt for some flirty skirts for this spring!

Spring into Chevron



The best part? Each of these items (except the watch) costs less than $50!

How did you celebrate the first day of spring? Personally, I snowshoed up a small mountain in Vermont with some Alpha Delta Pi sisters from UVM. It was beautiful and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

P.S. — Check back on Tuesday for my spring wish list with Jen from Live Beautifully!

1 comment:

Krystina Marie said...

Adorable!! I'm also craving flirty skirts!! I feel like I can't get enough of them but needing a little spring tan on these winter white legs first. First time here and so excited to have a look around :)
*Krystina
cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com