1. Starburst jelly beans. I love these little morsels of happiness.
2. A cute card. It can be handmade or store bought, I don't have a preference, but I have to admit: I get a little sad when I open a package and there isn't a handwritten note inside. It's the writer in me, I guess.
3. I found these little puzzle books in a local bookstore a while ago and fell in love. I flip through them every time I go in. They would be a perfect addition to my carry-on for long plane trips! I like the logic games the best; I was that girl who thought the practice LSAT was fun. (Then again, I never took the real one, so I'm probably biased.)
4. Amazon gift card to stock up my Kindle! Obviously.
5. Mmm, Lacey cookies! My dad always gets these for Christmas from his administrative staff, and I can't get enough.
6. Stamps, so I can send you a thank you card, of course! :)
Also, I will never turn down a bag of Lifesaver Mints. I love them. I thought about this after I finished the graphic, and I was too lazy to add it, so here you go:
|Photo via Drugstore.com|
Other items that would make me happy: movie tickets (because that's something fun I can do on my own, but I ain't paying $10.50 to do it!), pistachios (yum! but so expensive...), Starbucks gift cards, iTunes gift cards ... any gift card, really! And, of course, if someone is taking the time out of their day to send me a package or snail mail, I'll appreciate it no matter what's inside ... as long as it's not Anthrax or something equally as cruel and unfunny.
What are your ideal care package items? Do you send packages often? Happy Friday!
Love care packages! I like that you took a different approach and all the stuff is really cute. This is so weird, but earlier a picture that Jonathan put on your wall came up on my newsfeed (I guess because you commented?) and my boyfriend is growing his hair that long too.ReplyDelete
Do you remember Holes? You know, the middle from the lifesavers? And the wintergreen holes SPARKED WHEN YOU CHOMPED THEM IN THE DARK!!! I miss those.ReplyDelete