Did you ever read The Baby-sitters Club? Well, I obviously did, and I remember one of the characters would say "rabbit, rabbit" on the first day of every month for good luck. My sister and I still race to see who remembers to say it first, usually through text because we live so far apart. Currently, she lives one time zone ahead of me, so I have to say it's not really a fair fight!
Anyway, that's my way of saying, Happy March! Here are my five most popular posts of February, if you missed any:
- Gift Guide: Valentine's Day for Her — February 1
- Friday's Fancies: Week 2 (Spring Fever) — February 3
- Winter Office Style Contest: Lovely Undergrad (I won, btw!) — February 20
- Friday's Fancies: Week 3 (Red & Pink) — February 10
- 30-Day Book Challenge: Day 15 (Favorite male character) — February 3
- My #1 most-viewed post of February was actually written in January: To love another person is to see the face of God.
- A blog post from way back in October also snuck its way onto my top five most-viewed posts: Lattes and scarves and boots, oh my!
- And finally, here's my favorite February post that didn't quite make the most-viewed list: Favorite gift: Kindle, February 26 (I'm hoping its low views are due to its recent publication because I'd really love to hear your thoughts on e-readers!)