- Don't be a fright.
- Don't boast of your long rides.
- Don't wear loud hued leggings.
- Don't cultivate a "bicycle face."
- Don't imagine everybody is looking at you.
- Don't go to church in your bicycle costume.
- Don't chew gum. Exercise your jaws in private.
- Don't ask, "What do you think of my bloomers?"
- Don't let your golden hair be hanging down your back.
- Don't scream if you meet a cow. If she sees you first, she will run.
P.S. — How cool is this cyclist? He's like Spiderman on a bike!
P.P.S. — Don't forget to link up with me for Travel Tuesday tomorrow! I'll be talking about the destination I felt most unsafe in, but please feel free to write about anything travel-related if that prompt doesn't work for you.
Hah, those are awesome rules! Sadly my bike is gathering dust at the moment...but I'd like to change that soon!ReplyDelete
WHat?! Hahaha, This is hilarious but kinda over my head. But now I want a bike. Too bad I live too far from downtown for it really to be effective, but if I did live downtown I would so have one with a basket :)ReplyDelete