1. A cute journal to record what she did, ate and saw each day. Unfortunately, since the time I made this collage, this specific journal from Francesca's has gone out of stock, but you can find adorable journals at Target, Barnes & Noble, Papyrus, local boutiques, etc. :)
$12 (no longer available)
2. A scarf to keep her fashionably warm on the plane. I prefer infinity scarves to double as my plane blanket, but this floral pattern from Forever 21 would also do the trick and match almost any outfit.
3. This utility charger is one of the neatest travel gadgets I've seen this year! Now your techie travel bug can charge anything with the flick of a USB.
4. We all know how much I love stationery, so I definitely couldn't pass up these "Bon Voyage" cards from Papyrus. Perfect to accompany any souvenirs she brings home for you. ;)
5. This print might be a little big for a stocking stuffer, but it's under $20 and I couldn't not include it! Inspiring travel prints like this are abundant on Etsy and similar sites, so you'll be sure to find one that matches your girl's personality.
6. This is my absolute favorite face sunscreen. I never travel without it (sunburns are the worst!), and the convenient 3-fluid-ounce bottle easily meets TSA security requirements.
7. Speaking of stationery, wouldn't these vintage stamps be adorable to craft with? Or you could buy her some real stamps to help her send mail from abroad; personally, I'd pick these.
8. And finally, treat your travel bug friend to a gorgeous vintage travel calendar to satiate her wanderlust all year long, even when she's relaxing at home for a bit.
What is your favorite travel stocking stuffer? What other travel items would you appreciate receiving this holiday season?
See previous 2013 stocking stuffer guides here:
>> For the Organized One
>> For the Caffeine Addict