5. Countryscape on Camera: Greece (posted August 20)
4. The Book Chat: Chick Lit (posted August 22)
3. Literary Junkies: August 2013 (posted August 20)
2. Weekly Wishes #1 (posted August 19)
1. Advice Needed: Stylish Walking Shoes for Europe (posted March 13)
5. "miserable world what one has learned" (glad this post is still attracting visitors; it's one of my favorites!)
4. "i wore shoes sperry's"
3. "stylish walking shoes for europe"
2. "fashionable walking shoes for europe"
1. "stylish walking shoes"
Who knew I would ever be considered an expert on fashionable footwear? Let's take bets on how long it will take for another post to push this one out of the top five: Over or under a year??
>> I'm not sure how this happened, but I recently started re-following siddathornton, the wonderful host of the verb-oriented Sunday Currently link-up. I don't know if I lost her url when I made the transition to Bloglovin' or what, but I'm so glad she's back on my reader! And my Instagram feed. :) I mean, who doesn't want to read gems like this:
"C E L E B R A T E. Everything. Nothing is too small to celebrate. I repeat, nothing"?
>> The touching story behind why Kate from Daffodil's and her husband decided to name their third son Wells. (Warning: Emotions ahead!)
>> I've been reading The Broke and the Bookish for a while, but I just discovered The Perpetual Page-Turner, the personal book blog of one of Broke and Bookish's contributors. She does awesome, fun book posts like book superlatives (high school yearbook-style) and her life in young adult book titles—so creative!
I got my wisdom teeth out on Monday, so my week pretty much looked liked this:
Oh, and I also posted that cooking blog I promised you in last week's weekly recap. :) There is a really good pasta salad recipe in there!
How was your week?