As an Android user, this was the first month I could participate in the Photo a Day Challenge through Instagram! I wasn't very consistent, but here's what I did this month:
16. This is kind of an awkward angle, but that’s me sitting at my desk, looking down to snap a picture of my silver scarf and floral dress.Now, on to May! Are you participating?
17. I don’t like limiting myself to make my bag of Starbust jelly beans last longer!
18. Self-portraits are soooo awkward.
24. I’m so grateful to be serving as a 2012-2013 Alpha Delta Pi Leadership Consultant! This is my official acceptance.
27. I found this little puffin at the REI Scratch 'n' Dent sale.
28. This salad was delicious. Spinach, strawberries, pears, feta cheese, almonds and cherry tomatoes (though I didn't include the tomatoes again; they tasted kind of weird with the sweet fruit).
30. Obviously, my boyfriend doesn't make me sad, but the fact that I haven't seen him in two months and don't know when we'll be able to see each other again before June makes me sad. :( But I know it could be worse! At least he's not deployed.