Monday, May 21, 2012

Patting myself on the back.

I went to Hobby Lobby tonight, and I only bought the two items on my list. Even with this staring me in the face:


I was completely surrounded. And I love The Paper Studio's Stickabilities collection.


I did pick up a few different sets of stickers and walk through the aisles with them, but ultimately I put them back. Aren't you proud of me? I sure am.

What's your shopping weakness? Are there any stores you can't visit without buying way more than you planned?

2 comments:

Carenpants said...

I DID THE SAME THING TODAY! Only it was at Forever 21 and a green linen skirt. Good for us!
P.S. Yes, the dry sockets are from getting my wisdom teeth removed.

Unknown said...

Definitely! I cannot go in to Ikea without buying fabric, cards for my wall or something else. I always spend more money there than planned... :)